你每年都只要玫瑰!你每年都给我带。那今年也一样。我向你保证。
You ask of that every year! And every year you bring it. Then I should bring you another. You have my word.
新英格兰居民对家乡有着深切的眷恋,位于低地区域的南卡罗来纳人也一样
New Englanders know something about attachment to place, and so did people from the low country, South Carolina.
新英格兰爱国者队“或“红袜队“的门票也一样。
Or tickets to the Patriots or to the Red Sox.
男人也一样啊,那些更衣室里的对话呢?
You know, I mean, come on, guys do the same thing, I mean, what about all that locker room stuff.
这就是那张表,考试的时候你拿到的也会是一模一样的一张表。
This is exactly the sheet here, it's exactly what you'll get on exam day.
现在我好像违背了我自己的意愿,我把这个变量叫做A,但这是合理的,就像我们的for循环中,我们把一个增变量叫做,因为我们只要一个索引,这里也一样。
Now I seem to be violating my own mantra here by just calling this variable A, but this is reasonable, I much as with four loops when you just call an incrementing variable I, because you just need an index, well, same here.
同样地,我们发现食盐中含有钠,而我们一直在吃盐,钾也一样,想一想香蕉吧,吃香蕉也就是在吃钾。
Similarly, we find it in table salt, we're taking it in all the time, the same with potassium, think of bananas, were always eating potassium.
这些观点的支持率也不一样,也就是说,这些学者中的有些观点已经明显过时了
Not all of these opinions are shared by the same number, by no means, of scholars. Some of them are far out.
那这样45以上的也一样被剔除了
That all strategies 45 and above are hence also ruled out.
对不起。不,没关系,相信我,我也一样。
I'm sorry. No, no. It's fine. Believe me, I do it too.
上课第一天,我讲了我少年时代的经历,那时可口可乐装在八盎司的玻璃瓶里,百事可乐也一样,那是一餐份量
when I talked on the first day of class about my own boyhood experience when a Coca-Cola was an eight ounce glass or a Pepsi was an eight ounce bottle rather, that was a serving.
您父辈的梦想就要实现了,您的梦想也一样。
The dreams of your fathers will be realized. As will your own.
你也一样,你是个奴隶。我是什么来着?
Yeah, even you. You're a slave. I'm a what?
不过你现在没别的选择了,而且老实说,我也一样。
But you don't have many options right now, and quite frankly, neither do I.
他将不受到任何惩罚,其他贡品也一样。
No punishment will be inflicted. And the same goes for the other Tributes.
但在这里,每个细节都有所意义,即便是你也一样,劳伦斯。
But in here, every detail adds up to something. Even you, Lawrence.
我们去找外公怎么样?好呀。去吧。一起去吧。这周过得好吗?我也一样。
What do you say we go find Grandpa? Yes. Here we go. Let's go. So, good week? Same.
他也一样,如果是你死了,他也会在这儿问一样的问题。
And he did the same. And if you'd have died instead of him, he'd be here asking exactly the same questions.
格陵兰岛和南极也一样,那儿覆盖在地表的冰川由淡水构成。
In Greenland, as in the Antarctic, the glaciers which cover the protruding land are made of fresh water.
但同时也与真人一样,他们也有完全不同的一面,在使命面前显示出忠诚和真实。
But at the same time like real people, they can turn around and act in a way that is loyal and true above and beyond the call of duty.
我是在替自己着想,你也一样。
I am looking out for myself. Just like you are.
病毒也在进化像你一样。
The cold virus has evolved just as much as you evolved.
别担心,我会为你保密 你的也一样。
Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me. And so is yours.
这个部分,也一样,要切成小段。
This bit here, again we want to cut it into pieces, okay?
所以自然中的灵性可能是像大峡谷一样的雄伟,也可能是这块小小的,方块里的微型自然界。
It can be the grandness of the Grand Canyon, But it can also be this little tiny nature is in that same little tiny plot.
好的,曼哈顿的上西区非常与众不同,一点也不一样。
Yeah, the Upper West Side of Manhattan is extremely, not like that, not like that at all.
我母亲也一样不擅长说谎。
Mother was also a terrible liar.
我想这儿也一样。找到工作非常难,特别是在航天领域。
I think it's same here as well. It's quite hard to get jobs, especially in aerospace field.
所以我感觉,若要说我们正处于经济衰退,那也很可能和那两次一样轻微。
So my feeling is if we are in downturn it's quite likely to be mild like the last two.
有人说92年克林顿也采用一样的伎俩
Some people argue that that's exactly what Clinton did in '92.
他们也像J来源一样想保持一种统一延续性,虽这样做,他们却用了不同的方式,此方法最后却将人们的注意力吸引于非延续性,一种新的开始。
They also, like J, want to assert a continuity, but in doing so, they do it in a way that really ultimately draws attention to the fundamental discontinuity, the sense of a new beginning.
和常人一样,总统也会犯错,尽管这个篓子捅得有点大?
He makes mistakes like the rest of us, even though that was a pretty big mistake. Right?
她失去了一个孩子,杰克。你不能忽略这件事。我也一样,对。
She lost a baby, Jack. You can't just dismiss that. So did I. Yeah.
好不错,美国教育系统一样也没少,那么科学方法学教会我们该怎么做呢?
Do they still teach the scientific method in high school? Yes, alright good.
它在很多方面定义了“不劳无获,不论是对医生的教育还是在学校,在一般的工作场所也一样。
It's defined in many ways that "no pain, to gain" paradigm, whether it's education of doctors or in school, as well as generally in the workplace.
你们的人性很节省成本,你的受难也一样。
Your humanity is cost-effective. So is your suffering.
在那一刻,如果你们像我一样,你们也会想“成功了。
And that moment, if you are like me, you thought, "This is it.
也不是寻找小说里和你一样的,也在回头凝视你的平常人。
It is not about finding the average man--which you are--also in the novel, there staring back at you.
防弹车也一样,这种武器能毁了这个城市。
Bulletproof limo too. Weapon like this could wreak havoc on the city.
但不一定仅仅是通过哲学,通过学习其他的学科,通过其他的活动,你也一样可以发挥作用。
But it doesn't have to be through philosophy, I think it can be through a wide range of other studies and other activities that you make a difference.
很有可能当股票市场的总体表现好,希勒公司.的表现也一样好
Probably when the overall stock market does well so does Shiller, Inc.
看起来你接受的挺好。你也一样。
Well, you seem to be living with them pretty well. So are you.
或者这样说也一样,潜意识里,每个人都相信自己是永生的。
Or, and this is the same: in his unconscious, every one of us is convinced of his immortality.
不只是餐厅,我们家也一样。
Not just from restaurants, from our house.
如果相信正义,那就最好,相信囚犯也需要正义,对恐怖分子嫌疑人也一样。
And if you believe in justice, well then, you'd better believe in justice for detainees and alleged terrorists.
对于炼钢等来说也一样。
This is also used in steelmaking and so on.
对于情感来说,你们或许有兴趣,也有可能和我一样觉得没意思,但你会问,这种信号什么用处?
And,you may or may not be intested in the motion, as I am, but you might say: what is the signal good for?
水的沸点也不一样,水的冰点的情况也一样。
So that means, then, you've got to define the pressure pretty well.
我们的编程语言也一样。
Same thing in our languages.
“啊,天哪,”麦金农叹息道,“你也一样。”
"Oh dear, oh dear." McKinnon sighed. "You, too."
外国书籍和电视剧很好,但中国的作家和演员也一样好。
Foreign books and soap operas are good, but Chinese writers and actors are just as good.
她觉得这部电影很无聊,我也一样。
She thinks this movie is boring, same here.
我丈夫总在浴室泡数小时,不过话说回来,我也一样。
My husband spends hours in the bathroom, but then again so do I.
“很高兴见到你,” 迈克尔说。“我也一样,” 玛丽·安说。
"Nice to meet you," said Michael. "Same here," said Mary Ann.
大多数人喜欢谈论他们的爱好,园丁也一样。
Most people love to talk about their hobbies, and so do gardeners.
“你们俩太棒了!”“你也一样啊!”我们也称赞道。
'You were both wonderful!' 'So were you!' we said, returning the compliment.
他不喜欢早起,我也一样。
He doesn't like getting up early, same here.
海洋动物遭受了很多,我们人类也一样。
The sea animals suffer (遭受) a lot and so do we humans.
总的来说,这个研究发现大学生和老年人一样容易犯这种错误,并且男性和女性也一样。
In general, the study found that undergraduates were almost as likely as old people to make this mistake and men as likely as women.
彼得觉得她在骂他的名字,于是激动地胡乱反驳道:“你也一样!”
Peter felt that she was calling him names, and at a venture he retorted hotly, "So are you!"
“你不必生气。”她公平地地补充说:“因为我也很奇怪——本·威瑟斯塔夫也一样。”
"You needn't be cross," she added impartially, "because so am I queer—and so is Ben Weatherstaff."
但是任何为Thomas Kahoon工作的人都必须达到他的标准,我也一样。
But anybody who worked for Thomas Kahoon had to meet his standards, and that included me.
在你买新东西之前,想想是否真的有必要,因为也许旧的也一样好!
Before you buy something new, think whether it is really necessary because maybe the old one is just as good!
生日快乐!你也一样。
Happy birthday! The same to you.
世界时刻都在变化,中国也一样。
The world is changing with every minute, and China is changing with every minute, too.
更有可能的是,他们可能只是真的很生气,他们的父母也一样。
More likely than not, they're probably just really angry, and 'so' are the parents.
我喜欢有安相伴,马丁也一样。
I enjoy Ann's company and so does Martin.
他们都很累,我也一样。
They are all tired, same here.
你喜欢这首歌吗?我也一样。
Do you like this song? Same here.
他每天早上乘火车去上班,回家也一样。
He went to work by train every morning and came home in the same way.
“我对此感觉棒极了。”—“我也一样。”
"I've got a great feeling about it."—"Me too."
它是属于每个法国人的大教堂,即使是对那些从未去过的人来说也一样。
It's the cathedral of every French person, even those who have never visited it.
一种新的汉堡包现在在美国很受欢迎。它看起来和其他汉堡包一样,味道也一样。
A new kind of hamburger is now popular in the U.S. It looks the same as any other hamburger, and so is the taste.
我喜欢吃披萨,我也一样。
I like eating pizza, same here.
“我十岁了,”玛丽回答,一时不由自主,“你也一样。”
"I am ten," answered Mary, forgetting herself for the moment, "and so are you."
1944年二战荷兰饥荒期间仍在子宫中的婴儿,在智力测试中的表现比同龄人差,哪怕出生后60多年也一样。
Babies who were in the uterus during the 1944 Dutch famine of World War II did worse on mental tests than those of similar ages even 60 years later.
他星期一没在那儿,星期二也一样,也不在。
He wasn't there on Monday. Nor on Tuesday, for that matter.
一个好的辩论家认识到对对方说“你也一样”这样的语言会减弱自己在辩论中的立场。
A good debater recognizes that resorting to a tu quoque only weakens one's position in the argument.
这些服务员态度生硬,服务不周,经理也一样。
The waiters were rude and unhelpful, the manager ditto.
你也一样!新年快乐!好主意!我们明天去远足吧。
The same to you! Happy New Year! Good idea! Let's go hiking tomorrow.
科学家也一样。
So do scientists.
如果你没有黄瓜,发挥创意吧——其它蔬菜像花椰菜、胡萝卜或南瓜也一样可以做出极好的泡菜!
If you don't have cucumbers, get creative—other vegetables such as cauliflower, carrots, or zucchini will make just as wonderful pickles!
他是个找路的高手,即使在陌生的环境中也一样。
He was an expert at finding his way, even in strange surroundings.
海洋动物深受其害,我们人类也一样。
The sea animals suffer a lot and so do we humans.
如果你的衣服看起来邋遢,你也一样。
When your clothes look sloppy, so do you.
它看起来和任何其他汉堡包一样,味道和其他汉堡包也一样。
It looks the same as any other hamburger, and so is the taste.
她总是脾气暴躁,她妈妈也一样。
She always had a quick temper, and her mother was the same.
他自己的研究表明,虽然险胜者在不久的将来确实会得到更多的钱,但惜败者的实际表现也一样好。
His own work showed that although the narrow winners did get much more money in the near future, the actual performance of the close losers was just as good.
他们笑起来一样,说话声音也一样。
They had the same smile and the same voice.