我还正为周转资金发愁哪。
I am just worrying about the working capital.
我不会为此发愁。
I wouldn't worry about it.
你这人真不识眉眼高低,谁都看得出她正在发愁呢。
You should learn to read a person's thoughts from his face. Anyone can see she's worrying about something.
他总是为自己的体重发愁。
He's always worrying about his weight.
发财就是发愁,担惊受怕,受罪,最后弄得你真希望不如一死了之。
Being rich is just worry and worry, and sweat and sweat, and a-wishing you was dead all the time.
一位专门从事医药贸易的商业顾问告诉我有很多医生和牙医在为钱发愁。
A business consultant who specializes in the medical trade was telling me how many doctors and dentists struggle with money.
至少在邀请她吃晚餐的时候你不用为做饭而发愁了。
At least when you invite Nicole over for dinner, you don't have to worry about cooking.
别因为怕哈内德先生而发愁;
Don't let Mr. Harned worry you;
我们已认定发愁是没用的,丁尼。
We've decided that it's no use to worry, Dinny.
你可能也像我一样发愁贺卡里该写些什么。
If you're anything like me you'll agonize over what to write in the CARDS.
别为这个发愁!
Don't fret!
不要发愁。我们就将剩菜打包。
Tony: Don 't worry. We 'll just get a doggie bag.
美国人为犯罪发愁。
AMERICANS worry about crime.
他不用为生活发愁了。
He does not have to worry about making a living.
最重要的规则是不要再发愁。
The most important rule is to stop worrying.
除了钱令人发愁外,事情进展顺利。
Money worries aside, things are going well.
她为钱发愁,许多夜晚无法入睡。
Financial worries cost her many sleepless nights.
他似乎在为什么事发愁。
He seems to be worrying about something.
在我的孩提时代,我和我的朋友从不为计划发愁。
As kids, my friends and I never bothered with plans.
我想你不必为此发愁。
T think you need to worry about it.
别为那件事发愁了。
Don't let that worry you.
他12岁,瘦削,戴副眼镜而且常常发愁。
He is 12 years old, skinny, wears glasses, and tends to worry a lot.
那两个只会发愁的士兵不太相信老太婆的话。
As long as you find it, you can be saved. "Those two soldiers who were worried did not believe the words of the witch."
不要为这事发愁。
Don't worry about it.
但是大伙别发愁,莎拉·佩林会回来的。
But don't worry, folks, Sarah Palin will be back.
使我发愁的是如何再找到工作。
What worries me is how I am going to get another job.
他们终于脱离困境,不再为钱发愁。
They finally got above water and no longer worry about money.
你还在发愁圣诞节买什么送给她吗?
Wondering what to buy her for Christmas?
要是我坐在家里为所有这些事发愁,我会发疯的。
If I sat home and worried about all this stuff, I'd go crazy.
她所发愁的是她儿子整天玩。
What she worries about is her son's playing all day.
玛莎说她听见科林在发愁,在问问题,可她不知道该说什么。
Martha said tha'd heard Colin frettin' an' tha' was askin' questions an' she didn't know what to say.
为你孩子的大学学费发愁?
Worrying about your kids' college tuition?
没有必要为这样的枝节问题发愁了。
There is no need to worry over such a side-issue.
她只要醒着就一直为工作发愁。
She spends all her waking hours worrying about her job.
现在我能够做些什么呢? 我坐在这里发愁。
What can I do now? I sit here and worry.
未到桥头莫急过;在困难出现之前不要为困难发愁.
Do not worry about something before it has happened.
-
feel worried all day long
我刚搬来这里的时候,找新理发师这事儿很让我发愁,所以我妈就把我的理发记录都寄给了诺费奥先生。
When I first moved here, I was nervous about finding a new barber, so my mother had all my haircut records sent here to Mr. D'Onofrio.
这样继续下去,这样做的一个优点是,我不用为更新变量来发愁了,程序会自动的为我进行这个操作,这一点很好。
One of the advantages of this is, that I don't have to worry about explicitly updating my variable. That happens for me automatically.
又是因为那事啊,不就是佩妮求了婚,你没答应嘛,所以现在你天天发愁到底会不会失去她。
Oh, this again? So, Penny proposed, you didn't say yes, and now you think you may have lost her love forever.
是的,大约一个月以后上任,艾莉西亚在发愁就职演说中要穿什么。
Yeah, in about a month, Alicia's wondering what to wear to the inaugural.
◎ 发愁 fāchóu
(1) [worry;be anxious]
(2) 为烦恼或焦虑的事例所折磨
我心里不再发愁了
(3) 因为没有主意或办法而愁闷
什么使你发愁
忧愁。如:「他正为这事发愁。」反高兴